Monday, October 1, 2007

Family Comes First

My 6 year old missed school for 3 days because she got the flu. She wanted to go to school and I would have let her go if she was not febrile but she had a slight fever and I did not want it to worsen. Being at home for several days bored her and she looked forward to seeing her classmates and teachers again. By God's grace she's now feeling better and all set to attend school.

I haven't been able to update my blogs too because of all these health concerns. But more than anything else, the welfare of my family comes first so please bear with me. I have already some posts in mind, I just haven't written them yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eagerblogger.. good to hear from you!!

I'd be looking forward to read your posts.

Hope everybody is getting better. My munchkin is running a low fever. Hopefully she isn't catching flu. oh well, there goes our weekend plans ... :(

Bye the way, I have a little surprise for you. Please look in my post tittled "... award"

God bless! ~ Annita

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave

my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice

blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com