Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love...family

Last weekend while we were dining out I looked at my daughters and my husband and felt a great swell of love for them. Being a wife and a mother is not easy but I realized that I would not have fully known myself and what I'm capable of if I remained single.

My single friends get to do lots of things that I also long to do but when I really weigh things, I end up choosing my family over those activities. I cannot imagine myself without my husband and my kids. I prefer to spend time with my family than with my friends.

My husband and I have been married for more than 12 years now and still we are very much in love with each other. Two weeks ago my husband shared to me that when he was in the bathroom and saw my stuff he tried to imagine not seeing them and he felt lost. He does not want to think about living life without me. I feel so loved.

I thank God for my husband and my children. They are not perfect, and they stress me out but I love them very much. I am not perfect and yet they love me too.

No comments: