Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Another year, another opportunity for me to better myself in all aspects of my life. Looking back, last year was a hectic but fulfilling one. I had more responsibilities and more opportunities to share God's blessings to others.

This year I am looking forward to improve myself. I would like to learn how to cook more dishes, acquire skills in sewing clothes, learn how to play the guitar and piano, do more exercises and be a better mother to my kids and more loving wife to my husband.

I am also looking forward to go on a vacation with my loved ones. I really hope and pray that we will not have any problem with regards to finances and time.

I thank God for another year He has added unto my life. I will not worry about what's going to happen tomorrow. I will try to live my life to the fullest everyday.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: