Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Extra Cash For Moms

For Stay at Home Moms like me, earning something extra for our family is a big thing. With soaring fuel prices, everything goes up as well. I therefore find it a blessing when I get to join sites where I can earn extra cash to help pay the bills.

If you're like me and you'd like to earn something while taking care of your family then SWATcash is for you. It's actually an enjoyable way to earn extra cash. Truth is, it is a pleasant diversion for me especially when I get too stressed out with the kids.

So far I've been paid more than $200 by SWATcash and I'm expecting a bigger paycheck this month.

It's free and fun, more so if you're a Mom. Join now!

Here's proof of payment I received from SWATcash.

1 comment:

Victoria E. said...

SWATcash is cool but I like GypsyJackpot.com (not into the war theme). They pay better than SWATcash also.